To make an appointment or to request a quote, simply complete your details below:
The great divide
Image: Enroute magazine via Pinterest.com
Room dividers add interest to a space, allowing more functionality for larger rooms or providing privacy.
The easiest room dividers are pre-made screens or bookshelves, but the options for ways to section off your room are only limited by your imagination.
Consider these room divider ideas for your home:
- Shutters, windows and doors that add character and let in light through glass panels
- A floor to ceiling built in book shelf with open cavities
- Sheer curtains that let light through
- Dried tree branches anchored to the floor (for the more creative and handy readers)
- Timber fretwork screens
- Freestanding shelving units either at table height or full height are effective room dividers (the height depends on the privacy required)
- Tri-fold freestanding screens
- A vertical garden
- Balinese or Indian timber screens
Room dividers are often a temporary/moveable solution but can also be built in as a permanent feature to your home or garden.
Beadles can assist with creative room divider ideas that help you maximise your space. Visit the showroom for a consultation.